• About Us
  • News
  • IN TEXAS, BH MANAGEMENT NAMED A TOP WORKPLACE BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND FORTUNE MAGAZINE

Filed under "Acquisitions"
View Attached PDF »
More articles »


IN TEXAS, BH MANAGEMENT NAMED A TOP WORKPLACE BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND FORTUNE MAGAZINE

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

DES MOINES, IA – BH Management Services, LLC is pleased to report that it was named No. 22 on the “2019 Best Workplaces in Texas” ranking published by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.     

 More than 42,000 anonymous survey responses from Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies were analyzed to determine the best workplace environments in Texas. 85 percent of the 60-question evaluation reflects an employee’s trust in their organization and ability to reach their full human potential, regardless of personal background or position within the company. The remaining 15 percent of the ranking assesses daily employee experiences in terms of their company’s innovation, core values, and leadership. 

 The study reports that 92 percent of BH’s workforce acknowledge the company as a great place to work, citing a welcoming culture, competent management and honest and ethical business practices as some of the company’s best attributes. Company benefits include paid volunteer time off through the company’s BH Gives Back program, healthcare benefits, 401K company match, flexible spending accounts and educational reimbursement.

 BH Management Services was also named among Great Place to Work’s 2018 Best Workplaces for Women and Best Workplaces for Millennials. 

 

ABOUT BH MANAGEMENT, LLC

 Founded in Des Moines in 1993 by Harry Bookey, BH Management Services, LLC has grown to become one of the largest multi-family management firms in the nation through its commitment to building value for residents, owners and employees. The company ranks #9 on the National Multifamily Housing Council’s list of largest property management companies in the US. BH Management Services, LLC currently manages communities in: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

 For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.bhmanagement.com.

 

About Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through its certification programs, Great Place to Work recognizes outstanding workplace cultures and produces the annual FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" and Great Place to Work Best Workplaces lists for Millennials, women, diversity, small & medium companies, industries and, internationally, countries and regions. Through its culture consulting services, Great Place to Work helps its clients create great workplaces that outpace peers on key business metrics like revenue growth, profitability, retention and stock performance.

Follow Great Place to Work at Greatplacetowork.com and @GPTW_US.

 

At BH Management Services, LLC, our philosophy is simple. We strive to provide the highest quality living environment at our apartment communities in order to retain satisfied residents. Whether you are seeking an economical efficiency or a spacious luxury apartment, we can offer you a home that meets your needs combined with quality amenities and customer service that are second to none. BH Management Services, LLC currently manages communities in: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.



Leave Your Comments

We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.




Will not be displayed on the site


Example: http://www.yoursite.com/